The University Pompeu Fabra has produced a video in which we explain in brief our research. We recorded three versions of the video, one in Catalan, one in Spanish and one in English. The videos are distributed through the UPF youtube channel.
In this video we refer to the following works recently published by our lab:
- Gonzalez-Perez A and Lopez-Bigas N. 2012. Functional impact bias reveals cancer drivers. Nucleic Acids Res., 10.1093/nar/gks743.
- Tamborero D, Gonzalez-Perez A and Lopez-Bigas N. OncodriveCLUST: exploiting the positional clustering of somatic mutations to identify cancer genes. Bioinformatics. 2013; doi: 10.1093/bioinformatics/btt395s
- Gonzalez-Perez A, Perez-Llamas C, Deu-Pons J, Tamborero D, Schroeder MP, Jene-Sanz A, Santos A and Lopez-Bigas N. IntOGen-mutations identifies cancer drivers across tumor types. Nature Methods 2013 doi:10.1038/nmeth.2642
Gitools and jHeatmap to visualize cancer genomics data in the form of interactive heat-maps
- Christian Perez-Llamas and Lopez-Bigas N. Gitools: analysis and visualization of genomic data using interactive heat-maps. PLoS One, 6(5): e19541 (2011)
- Deu-Pons J*, Schroeder MP* and Lopez-Bigas N. jHeatmap: an interactive heatmap viewer for the web. Manuscript in preparation.
And to our recent participation in TCGA Pan-Cancer project
- Tamborero D*, Gonzalez-Perez A* et al Comprehensive identification of mutations cancer driver genes across 12 tumor types. Scientific Reports 2013. 3:2650 doi:10.1038/srep02650
- The Cancer Genome Atlas Research Network. The Cancer Genome Atlas Pan-Cancer analysis project. Nature Genetics 45, 1113–1120. 2013